Friday, October 15, 2010

eng. 10 letter to jocasta to Oedipus

Dear Oedipus,

 Oedipus, you should not be worried, Crean is not trying to overthrow you in your kingdom. Neither is tiresias. Theibes is your kingdom. yours and no one else's. No one will try to take your responsibility because only you can handle it. creon once said "i am the second in command, i have all the rights i want." Since he feels that way he wouldnt want to take that from you because he doesnt want it.
 You have been the king for many years. Everyone thinks you are a good king even though we are going through the plauge at this time. No onw will wants, or ever wanted to overthrow you. So do not be worried.

                                                                                                                       --Jocasta

9 comments:

  1. Dear my wifey,
    Well It turns out that i am the murderer whom i seek. That i am the baby that should have not been born and that you are my mother and you are my wife! I know this is way too much but try ti understand i had no idea. I dont even wont to look at this whole thing. I am going to cut out my eyes so i dont have to look at this awful sence anymore im tired of it! I am going to go say goodbye to the kids but i just dont undersatnd this is all so confusing. When i say goodbye to the kids i will runaway so that the plauge apon thebes will go away. Why am i the one who gets an awful life. One day it was all perfect i had a great life and then all of a sudeden it felt like my whole life flipped. I said sorry to creon and tiresias and creon is going to take over while i am gone. He will be the new king i think its fair to do that. I love you jocasta im sorry this was all brought apon you.
    hope to see you in the heavens one day
    XOXOXO
    Oedipuis

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear poker i like to pok ur bitchhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. xixjsxnsxksnxsioi9 ikc cjidc







    kcucbsjxguidsgcbligsx

    ReplyDelete